Friday 1 August 2008

'Text' Badminton

Today i was too busy with work, training sessions and meetings. Didn't have much time to play. There was no loadshedding today either. So practically no chance to have a real game of badminton (getting muscles pulled couldn't diminish my game playing spirits). As i couldn't play the real way, i played it with texts. Sent so many texts to my mates and got so many back that it did seem like badminton (or Tennis, as i call this vigorous exchange between two ends at times). The frequency of sending and recieving texts was also like a series of continuous shots from the rackets that prevent a shuttlecock from falling to the ground.

I didn't even quit during dinner. ;-) My father should his displeasure but that didn't stop me either. What i did to provide peace and quite at the table was to make my phone silent. ;-) hehe As they say, where there is a will there a way. I enjoyed the 'text' badminton but it cost me a fortune. Well did cost me a few Pak rupee tenners but i guess what i did was worth it. At the end of it all, success embraced me as i had finalised a 'seemingly impossible' get together with my pals. ;-)

1 comment:

Kashif said...

Great fow what you have achieved!

Impossible getogether:)

As its one of the difficult task to achieve.

Cheers.

K.