Sunday 3 August 2008

Dolki & Gol Gappay

While regularly checking out my blog counter statistics, I have come to know that many of the people who hit my blog are looking for the recipe of 'gol gappay' or they are eager to learn 'how to play dholki'. Well sometimes I feel embarrassed that getting thrown on the sands of my personal blog wasts their time. I might feel the same way if i was looking for something specific and irrelevant stuff came up in the search (disguised perfectly as highly relevant stuff). To mend this I have decided to look for the gol gappa recipe as well as tutorials on playing dholki. When I find something good, I will put up links to that 'real' stuff here on this blog. This way people would get a least bit of usefullness out of their visit here.

Important: This blog was never meant to be useful to anyone in any way. I am just feeling bad for the lost souls so that is why embarking upon this quest of finding relevant stuff for them. ;-)

No comments: