Saturday 9 August 2008

Yahoo Rich Text & Attached Images

As i can't blog via blogger right now (as i am in office and blogger is unfortunately blocked here), i am once again going to blog via e-mail. This time i am using the rich text editor of Yahoo mail instead of the plain text one. I want to see that will my fonts remain intact if i blog via this editor. I also want to see if i can send images within the post this way. I can see that i cannot insert the image between the lines of text, but i can attach a file. I am attaching a test image file to see what happens. Wish me luck! :-)




3 comments:

Monazza Talha said...

This tractor in the picture is reminding me of the 'Tractor Kee Dekh-bhaal Aur Murammat' programes by Illama Iqbal Open University, that used to get aired on PTV. :-D hehe

Kashif said...

Lagta hei is bechare tractor ki deikh bhaal nahi ho saki.

I admire your commitment to still watch PTV2 and other educational channels.

cheers,
K.

Monazza Talha said...

Nah i don't watch PTV anymore, let alone these Allama Iqbal Open University course programs. I am, however, sometimes interested in the Virtual University course programs, but never get a chance or the time to view them either.

What i mentioned was a memory from past. And at that time too i was not an ardent viewer of these programs. These always made me laugh though. :-)

-Monazza.