Monday 4 August 2008

Happiness via Ctrl+F5

Do I really think that continuously pressing Ctrl+F5 on my site counter statistics page would actually increment my blog hit counter reading? Not really! But it is fun doing it. And when after such a Ctrl+F5, the counter reading does increase, due to an actual hit, I do feel joy. ;-) hehe It doesn't matter at that time if i had had to Ctrl+F5 a thoudand times just to see my counter increment by 1. It's just plain simple joy. Tears of happiness slowly flood my eyes. (OK well this is a bit too much exaggeration! But i know you won't mind, now would you?)

Such little things make a silly girl like me happy. I must really be silly. :-)

Oh here i go again!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Silly people are way happier in this world, so don't sweat and welcome to the club :)

Monazza Talha said...

Good to heat that there is more of the species, that i belong to, in the world. Thanks for letting me join the club.

Monazza :-)

LEVID said...

perhaps my visit count too :-)

Monazza Talha said...

@Levid

Yes every visit counts and every little click makes me happy. :-) And when one leaves a comment, even if it is a one liner, the happiness increases by leaps and bounds. ;-)

Thanks for the visit. Lovely pieces of poetry there on your blog. I couldn't find time to read the novel, but the other small pieces I read were cool.

Monazza :-)