Thursday 31 July 2008

Badminton Badminton

Today I played lots of badminton. Despite the fact that after a game of even 5 minutes I start sweating profusely, I did not resist the temptation. We, the girls in the office, had a small game in the morning during the load-shedding. But the game in the evening was more fun. We had more time, more space and less random spectators. The windy weather was bugging us a bit though. Every now and then the wind would snatch our shuttle cock against our wishes but we coped. Played a lot and had fun too.

I am now having more fun with a muscle pulled here and a tendon pulled there. ;-) I guess I played too passionately and vigorously after a very long break of such physical activities. Or maybe at the advent of my 30s, I really have grown too ‘old’ for badminton. ;-)

No comments: