Saturday 9 August 2008

Rich Text - Not a Good Idea

I just switched back to the plain text editor after gazing at the horrific display that my blog has put up. The post i just made using the rich text editor looks very bad. Font size is too big and bold. The image, however, has reached the post safe and sound. Though i still need to position it correctly. Or maybe i should let this blog remain as is for my own future reference. :-D

Well blogging from e-mail is a breeze but the results are not always according to one's wishes. Text in my last post i made via e-mail (plain text editor) looks all jumbled. The paragraphs are all crammed together and the font is also strange.

But hey, i am not being ungrateful as e-mail is my only option to blog from work. ;-) At least till they find this out as well and block Yahoo too.

PS: I have just used blogger to fix the look and feel of this post.

No comments: