Saturday 16 August 2008

Emptied the Bookmarks Bag - PuzzleBee

I had bundled up a zillion puzzles in my Bookmarks section in PuzzleBee. I kept finding good ones and kept bookmarking them. The aim was to finish doing them all. But every now and then i would stray away from that section and finish puzzles from elsewhere, like ones done by my pal, from the recent updates and from among the highly rated ones. To be very honest, i was getting bored with my own bookmarked puzzles.

One day i thought to just remove all puzzles from there, without completing them. But then i set out to do them one by one. Page after page i completed puzzles. Easy, medium and hard ones. (Then i bought the Puzzle In Any Difficulty tool and started doing all puzzles in medium difficulty to increase my skill.) And today, finally i managed to compelete the last ones as well.

My Bookmarks bag is now empty. I am resisting myself from filling it rather overloading it again. But i know i will never learn. Besides, many times you come across fun puzzles but time is scarce. So why not bookmark them for later. Here i go again!

No comments: