Sunday 6 July 2008

Quiet Weekends

Weekends are always quiet. And if you haven't actually planned out anything, they turn out to be boring as well. The good things is you get to rest and sleep a lot. But the bad thing is that there is not much to do. You can just do your weekly chores like washing clothes and tidying up the room. But there seems to be nothing much to do. At least that's the case these days with me. Even the traffic on my blog is negligible on weekends. The week days are busier than busy and i don't find time even to scratch my head. And weekends are so task-less. Or maybe there are lots of tasks "lying around", waiting to be picked up and completed. Maybe i am just being lazy and turning a deaf ear and a blind eye towards those. Well let me go sharpen my senses a bit and find something to do. Because right now i am even getting bored playing PuzzleBee.

No comments: