Tuesday 22 July 2008

"nayatel.pk" Rules Today

Out of 11 hits on my blog today, 9 are from people with nayatel.pk as the ISP. I wonder what is going on. Either my pal A is looking at my blog more (which i don't think is the case) or the fame of my writings has spread like wildfire (actually, i don't believe this either). ;-) hehe

Hope to unravel the mystery soon.

Note: Nobody should think that i am minding so many hits from nayatel.pk on my blog. I am actually thrilled and happy. Keep it up gals and guys! :-D

3 comments:

Kashif said...

Its my 2nd hit today so i am not the culprit:) haha

May be a new reader is trying to read most of your blogs in different times of the day:)

Best for now,
Kashif

Monazza Talha said...

@ Kashif

Nah you are not the 'culprit'. I know as your ISP is not nayatel.com. ;-) Yes maybe it is a new visitor or an old pal. Whoever the person may be, my blog is here to welcome. ;-)

-Monazza.

Anonymous said...

Nayatel.com ... ummm ... don't know about the services quality, but site is pretty cool *thumbs up*