Sunday 13 July 2008

Gilgit Trip: Tuesday – Back to the Airport

The time of flight for Gilgit on Tuesday, July 08, 2008 was again 6:45 am. I woke up on time. OK I was woken up by my parents on time. :-D hehehe I got ready and then we set out again on the quest that seemed to be turning into a regular feature. When I was still home, it was not raining. Just when Abbu, Ammi and I fixed ourselves in the car along with the luggage, it started raining. It was a light rain so it didn’t dim my hopes too much. I was dropped off at the airport as usual. I went for check in and then after the security checking all the way up to the lounge.

I was there at 6:00 am. Started waiting for my flight. While doing so I was looking at people, glaring at the schedule screen and watching the kids running around. I was exchanging texts with my Gilgit and Pakistani friends as well. When I got bored of all this I took to blogging, on paper that is. Thank God I had the necessary elements in my purse that enabled me to do this. Blogging on paper was fun but a bit hectic as I was writing on both sides of 2X4 inch sized mini pieces of paper. I was writing on both sides as my eco-friendly self instructed me to save paper.

You might be knowing the stuff I blogged about as I put it here, several posts ago. That is how I spent my time on the airport that day. I was there till 10 am. And then again I head the dreaded announcement of flight cancellation. “Oh boy!”, said I to myself. “Here we go once AGAIN!” ;-)

No comments: