Saturday 1 March 2008

No February Blog

There was so much to write about but i kept postponing it to the next day. And now when i have finally logged in on to blogger, i am shocked to see that due to all this postponement, i did not blog at all during the month of February. I am wondering if i was lazy or really busy. If i say in front of my parents that i am busy and i don't have much time they mock me. If i say the same in front of my friends they make fun. I myself can't make out where does all my time go. If anyone shares the same plight as mine, do let me know.

1 comment:

Kashif said...

Assalam-o-alaikum Monazza,

I hope you are keeping well.

"Shukar hei Kufar Tota Khuda Khuda Ker ke"

Nice to see your blog.

I was thinking perhaps you ahve said "Khair Baad" to the blog world or perhaps been disappeared in an unknown world.

I am fine and looking for jobs in UK as i have left Dublin:)

Wassalam
Kashif