Sunday 30 March 2008

The Day was Saved! [This time NOT by the Power Puff Girls]

For a second there, after the call, I thought ‘OK! Here goes my plan to go to Lahore’. I had almost finalized that thought when suddenly I applied brakes and reflected on the situation for a while. I came up with a solution that was highly acceptable to me.

I thought that I can go to Lahore on Saturday and can come back the same day or early next day. I discussed this with my parents and sister. I was advised to come back on Saturday, instead of trying to rush back on Sunday; the day I was supposed to go to the office too.

So with the help of my brilliant plan the final touches of my family’s suggestions, the day was saved and the plan was resumed after slight modifications. I took a sigh of relief and slept happily as apparently a tiresome but adventurous day lay ahead.

No comments: