Thursday 24 January 2008

Two Paths; Choose Wisely

Many times in life, when you are about to perform a task or about to do something you come to a crossroad. You are shown two paths; two options. One path shows you the “good” or the “right” way. The other one shows you the “bad” or the “wrong” way. At that time it is up to you to decide and chose the "best" option.

More often than not we are faced with the same crossroad when it comes to our approach towards the sequence of actions in our life. We may see a sequence of actions in our life and think pessimistically about those. Or we can take the same sequence of actions, view them and come up with a totally different optimistic analysis.

In short you can choose to see everything in a negative way or you can choose to be positive about things, no matter how bad the things seem.

I was about to make this mistake of falling into the pit of negativity and pessimism. But something hit me quite on time. So now I am choosing to be very positive about everything. I have even transformed the shape of the seemingly unfortunate series of events of my life into very positive and auspicious ones.


I just pray that I remain this way and keep my “all-positive” glasses on all the time. Ameen. :-)

2 comments:

Kashif said...

Assalam-o-alaikum Monazza!

I hope you are keeping well.

Good luck for taking a right decision and great for being positive about the current situation in your life.

Keep it up as ups and downs are the part of life and everybody has to face them.

I am also on a crossroad of life these days about going back to UK and leaving dublin especially due to my VISA problems. As I am not eligible for Indefinite stay as stayed outside UK mostly in last 2 years. Only option i got is to extend my UK VISA and even for that i should be in UK so have to leave this job urgently and would have to go back to UK jobless (may be).

Also due to our daughter myself and wife planned to stay close to family in UK instaed being alone in Dublin.

I have discussed with Javad and will leave Valentia in March and will continue keep looking jobs, if find something meanwhile; good enough.

So overall i was in a confusion about leaving job without having anything in hand.

But i have made my mind now and let see. May Allah do best for us. Ameen

Best for now.
Kashif

Kashif said...

Assalam-o-alaikum Monazza,

I hope you are fine.

Where are you these days?
No new blog('-')

Massalama
Kashif