Monday 31 March 2008

Journey Began – First Stop - Daewoo

On Saturday, very early in the morning, I started my grand journey. Abbu was supposed to drop me and my sister on the Daewoo Bus Stop, and so he did. We reached on the stop well in time. My sister’s friend and her two sisters were already there. We bought the tickets and waited impatiently to get on the bus. I had met the sister’s friend’s sisters for the first time. But they were really sweet girls and so I didn’t find it hard making a conversation. Hope they thought the same about me.

Finally there was the announcement to get on the bus. So we took our bags and moved towards the bus. After getting our purses checked by the bus hostess at the door, we moved further into the bus. The seats were easy to find. So as soon as we found ours, we placed ourselves in them.

No comments: