Thursday 6 March 2008

Yummy Gol Gappay

Today when I came back home I was told that there are goll gappy in the house. Couldn’t wait another second after that, to get my hands on those. So as soon as I could, I pounced upon the yummy treat along with my family. I was having these after a very long time and so enjoyed a lot. It was fun trying to stuff ‘juice’ filled gol gappay in my mouth while taking care that those should not burst in mid way. ;-) hehe

People from Pakistan would probably know how to eat these. I was eating in the ‘traditional’ way as well. But in the end I made a ‘chat’ out of those. Now you would be wondering how that can be done. Well to make gol gappa chat, you can use MY recipe. It is really easy. Anybody can make it, provided the ingredients are available. I can bet on it. ;-)


Read on!

No comments: