Monday 31 March 2008

Twist and Move Back

Even before the bus started, there was a little twist. There was a lady, a grandmother, who was accompanied by two little girls, her grand daughters, and the three of them were sitting in two seats. Now the seat beside me was empty, so an arrangement was made that one of those three could sit there. But the old lady did not want that. She wanted to keep both of the little girls in front of her eyes (and she rightly wanted so). So it was decided that the two gentlemen sitting at the back in the seats beside theirs would move to my seat. And I would move back so that one of the three can sit with me.

I was sitting alone anyways, as the rest of the four girls in my party had paired up. So I didn’t mind switching my seat. It would help somebody as well so I took the chance and moved. My sister was a bit concerned at this, but I assured her that I would be OK. After all I was the OLDER of among us two.

No comments: