Thursday 6 January 2005

Stickers for a Blog

The day before yesterday I visited a site from where I could get some "stickers" for my blog. These days I am sort of obsessed with finding new stuff to add to my blog, but not being able to spare a second to do all the additions. :D heheheee

I was just browsing around, copying stickers when my eyes caught sight of a link saying "Make Blogstickers: Blogsticker Factory". I enthusiastically clicked it, hoping to find something interesting. But alas! I was taken aback. All the factory could churn out was a rectangular box with some text in it.


That tool did give me an option to choose the border colour, the background colour and the text colour. It also generously allowed me to make the edges of my rectangle pointed or rounded. :-P But that was it. And on top of all this, when it was time to save my sticker, it saved it with a peculiar .py extension. I wonder why!


Highly unimpressed I clicked the tiny cross at the top right corner of my browser and left. ;-)


I have told the tale so that at least people reading my blog would save a bit of time by not visiting the site. And so that I would also be reminded constantly, never to set foot in that territory again.


But the way I am, I will surely go back. I have the habit of repeating my mistakes several times over. But if you still want to give it a try, then be my guest. Here's the site address for you: http://www.blogstickers.com/


Enjoy! ;-)

No comments: