Tuesday 25 January 2005

A Misty Moist Morning & Stupid Male Drivers

Today's drive to the office was very tough. I had opened my eyes as much as I could but still the view was blurry. Well it was not that I was going blind (God forbid), but it was because of the fog.

I can term it as a "misty moist" morning. The mist was everywhere. It started from my house and did not end till I was very near my office. On my way there I was quite tense because of the poor visibility. It must have been just 20 to 25 meters. Every time I tried to relax a bit on the road some stupid "male" driver would make a really stupid move, and I would be on my toes again.

On my way I saw two accidents. They were mere car collisions which had completely ruined the bonnets and backs of the cars at the back and in the front, respectively. Nobody was hurt. But that too was a lesson, for me and the others on the road behind the wheels, to go slow in the mist. But oh no! How can the big male ego of the owners of brand new cars especially brand new Corolla's stand that. Go slow? Are you nuts? That's what they would say. And at the same time would keep pressing the paddle, the accelerator off course.

I for one was going slow. Why? Well I am not a scarety cat but I am also not stupid so that’s why. Also because I am neither a "male" (a "stupid male" to be exact) and nor am I am owner of a "brand new car". ;-)

PS: Don't get offended my male pals. I know you are not stupid, but many of your kind out there are. ;-)

No comments: