Friday 7 January 2005

The Right Kind

Remember my anecdote from my last post, the expedition to a blog sticker factory. Well i did make myself a blue, round egded, rectangular box there. I even saved it with that strange .py extension on my PC.

Yesterday I don't know what came to my mind that i thought of opening that file with Adobe Photoshop. And so i tried. Shift+Right Clicked the file and selected Photoshop from the list of the softwares to open it.

Photoshop loaded but my file didn't. And then i saw a hilarious message on my screen. "Could not open sticker.py because it is not the right kind of document."

So what exactly is a right kind of document, i wonder? Can anyone tell! ;-)


Not the right kind of document! What! ;-) Posted by Hello

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol tech stuff...always gives u the slip when u most need it

Monazza Talha said...

Yeah Neha, you are right, it happens. :-D But this time when technology let me down it did it with a flavour of hilarity and humour. ;-)

Anonymous said...

loooooool.. omg. cant stop laffingg :D