Wednesday 12 January 2005

I'm an Official Cabbage

SO there i was merely searching for the "Cabbage Soup Diet" on google. I thought lets type in the word "cabbage" and see what happens. I did exactly that and a bunch of links filled my screen. Yes, there was the cabbage soup thingy. But that was the fourth link on the page. The third link was more interesting. It said, "Turn into a cabbage"

That appealed to me more so i clicked it. And there i was on "The page that turns you into a cabbage". I directed my attention towards the Cabbage Converter. There was a list of cabbages i could turn into. Cabagge, Purple Cabbage, Chinese Cabbage and a few more.

I chose the simple one and clicked the link. Wallah! Up came a page and announced "kazoomingly" that i am now a cabbage. It even showed me an I-am-an-official-Cabbage badge.



I'm an Official Cabbage Posted by Hello

Now i am not only a cabbage but an officialone, but i wanna turn back. Ideas anyone!!

PS: If you wanna turn yourself into a cabbage, why not pay The Page That Turns You Into A Cabbage a visit. ;-)

No comments: