Friday 12 September 2008

Yummy Doodh Jalaibee

I know i will be making your mouths water by telling you that i am having "doodh jalaibee" right now. The doodh jalaibee made with the real orange jalaibee (not that dim coloured Garato). I am having this after a really long time and loving every morsel of it. We can't thank Allah enough for all the eatable goodies he has bestowed upon us. May this continuous supply remain intact. :-D

I am now going to finish off my doodh jalaibee bowl. Hope you guys get to have it (and enjoy it) soon too.

2 comments:

Kashif said...

Insha Allah i will also have Doodh Jalaibi some day soon:)

Keep enjoying these blessings of Allah.

I couldn't manage to get nice Jlaibi in Uk like we have in Pakistan.

Important: I have set up my own blogging website. http://blog.kahsifriaz.eu and would appreciate your comments.

Cheers.
Kashif

Monazza Talha said...

Yes i hoe you get to have doodh jalaibee soon. Try visiting Bradford for jalaibee. When i visited my mouth watered on seeing the 'mithai' shop there. hehe

And i copied and pasted the URL you gave in the browser and the page didn't open. I was disappointed. Then i looked at the URL again, modified it a bit and wallah! i got the page. This is what i typed in:

http://blog.kashifriaz.eu

PS: Good to see so many posts there. Keep it up!