Tuesday 30 September 2008

Help Me Get Rid of the Cough

About a week ago it was my sister whom i caught sneezing and lightly coughing. And then i found her gulping down tablets of what i call 'her wonder medicine' (it was Panadol CF). I made fun of her that how could she get the flu in this weather. I also held her carelessness responsible for this. I boasted of being all fit and fine.

Then after some days i found 'Pilot' complaining of the flu in the office. I jokingly fined her for getting sick at this time of the year. I also told her to be more careful and to take medicine to get better.

Now after a couple more days both my sister and Pilot are absolutely fine. No sneezes no coughs no nothing! And I am down with a bad case of soar throat. I am coughing my guts out which in turn is scratching my throat more and more. My voice is almost completely broken and I sound considerably different from the 'real' me. I am also trying out the wonder medicine, but seems it is not that wonderful after all, as it is having just a little effect on me.

It seems like some kind of magic that has gone wrong and turned upon me. I wonder why. I didn't make fun fun of anybody out of sarcasm. It was all out of love and 'laad'. I really didn't mean any harm. So if any one of the victims thinks they were hurt, then i am sorry. :-P Now please hurry up and forgive me so that i may get rid of this terrible cough.

No comments: