Monday 1 September 2008

Happy Ramzan 2008

Woo Hoo! The blessed month of Ramzan has started. I tried hard looking for the moon (1st day crescent) but did not succeed. I had lost all hope that Tuesday would be the start of this month. But soon i got the happy news. That was quick of our Rooat e Hilal committee to take a decision and announce the start of this month almost after Maghrib.

I was on my way home when i got the news. Right after hearing this, i started off with texting Ramzan wishes to my pals. Thank God i was in the back seat or my Father would have scolded me ;-) He is already getting annoyed at the tones that ring when i get text replies. hehe

These would be the longest rozas for me ever (so far). Hope i can cope well. Better go to bed as i dont want to miss my sehri on the first roza.


Happy Ramzan to you all! :-)

1 comment:

Aasim said...

Ramzan Mubarak