Sunday 21 September 2008

Is Monazza home?

I live in Rawalpindi and many of my extended family members live either in Rawalpindi or Islamabad. Yesterday when there was news of the Marriott blasts, everybody was calling up everybody to see if all were OK. Everybody who called up my house, after asking about the general well being, asked one and the same question. That question was, 'Is Monazza home and OK?'. (Ya they used my nickname but the question was the same.)

And can anyone guess why was that so? Because Monazza is famous for working late hours and even on Saturdays & Sundays. Thanks to Monazza's boss, her fame has spread far and wide. I actually felt a bad at this reputation of mine. I think i need to do some damage control, if it will work. :-D

2 comments:

Kashif said...

Congratulations to you and many thanks to Allah that you were at home.

May Allah protect us, our nation and overall muslim world from evil eye.
Ameen

Monazza Talha said...

Yes lots of thanks to Allah for keeping me and my family members safe. Death is certain but i would certainly not like to be blown up in a blast. :-)

At your Dua, i would only like to add "Ameen".

-Monazza.