Wednesday 24 September 2008

Why Am I Not Sleeping?

Its 2:00 am and i am wide awake, sitting in front of the computer screen, listening to Celine Dion's 'A New Day Has Come' for the nth time. Am i mad or what? Why am i not sleeping? I have a big day in the morning. A couple of training sessions and several tasks to take care of. Still i am keeping myself awake. I know i will have a lot of trouble waking up in the morning. I have trouble with that in normal circumstances and this is slightly unusual. ;-)

I guess i will just have to forcefully shut the PC down and force myself to sleep. I don't want to have a disastrous, drowsy day ahead. I also don't want to bore you guys with my mindless chatter. So for the betterment of ALL i am submitting to my urge for a shut eye and resisting the temptation to play that Celine Dion song for (n+1)th time.

Good Night! Sweet Dream! Shab Bakhair!

2 comments:

Kashif said...

Shab Bakhair!

I beleive you are not feeling drowsy and trying to awake yourself up.

Sometimes its better to leave yourself upto the situation. If you don't want to sleep don't sleep untill you are ready.

Have a good day!

Cheers,
K.

Monazza Talha said...

I don't know but sometimes even when i am sleepy, i want to stay awake. A little conflict takes place inside me at this stage. A battle between the urge to sleep and the urge to stay awake. Never could figure it out why it happens. But it does. :-D