Saturday 7 June 2008

Working Saturday, Working Sick

On top of all this sickness and fever and all I, the poor soul, had to go to office as well to finish up some work. I was unable to concentrate on it for the past two days. So working on Saturday was a last resort. For not finishing the work i had got a "You should keep your commitments." from my boss. This made me feel a bit bad but i put in all my efforts (of what remained after battling with my fever hehehe) and finished it. Well 90% i did. :-D I would have done it all had i been perfectly fine and the technology at office would have worked perfectly for me. Both were not perfroming at their 100% so my work suffered again. On Monday somebody in my office going to get scolded by me for sure. May God help him! >:-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so if someone doesn't work properly he suppose to get scolded ... ummm ... strange ... cauz in this way u should be on the top of the stack :)