Tuesday 17 June 2008

Now a Busy Bee in the PuzzleBee Hive

I worked really hard this weekend. I had a big task to achieve. The hard work paid off and i succeeded in my mission. The task was to upgrade my status on PuzzleBee from Devil Bee to a higher level. I needed about 2000 points for this. I have lost count of the puzzles that i have made in these past few days. But i managed to complete just the right number. Now i am proudly looking at my gleaming 'Busy Bee' status and rejoicing.

Now that i am done with this, i am moving on towards the next target. I don't know what surprise i will get when i reach that level. All i know is that now i need to achieve 3229 points before i can climb to the next rung of the ladder. All the best to me! :-D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha. Reading the first lines of your post, I thought you are going to describe a task at work. Little did I know... :)
SPirz.

Anonymous said...

*line

Monazza Talha said...

Gotcha! ;-) hehehe

Anonymous said...

Hehe, congratulations :) By reading your post I started to miss the game.. But no, weekends of playing is too much for me :) Keep up the good work, though ;)