Monday 23 June 2008

Busy Bee Indeed

Today was indeed a very busy day for me. The whole day passed litterally like an instant, like a flash, right in front of my eyes. I was so busy i didn't have time to scratch my head. But i did manage to have my lunch break. Meaning thereby that i am not only a busy bee on PuzzleBee but in real life as well. This whole week is going to be tough. I have several tasks at hand and need to finish them all within this week. I wonder why does it always happen that whenever i get good work, i get loads of it. No matter how busy i am, i am sort of enjoying it. I always love when i have significant things at hand to do. Staying free bores me to death and rusts my joints. I survived the 1st day of this week, and survived well. 4 more days to go (could be 5).

No comments: