Thursday 5 June 2008

Busy Day or What!

I was in the interview panel for two QA interviews. I was sort of an observer in the third. Took part in two really long meetings that lasted more than an hour each. Faced 3 hours of load shedding. Tried concentrating on a small task but failed to complete it. Sent my team's task report to my Operations Manager. And that's pretty much what i did in the office. Looks very little when i see it this way but it felt like a lot.

Doing all this also took more than the usual time and i got off from the office around 9:00 pm. Reached home at 10. Had dinner and faced 1 more hour of loadshedding. The mosquitoes have feasted on me again. I am beat up real bad. Better go and take my beauty sleep. But i am dreading the next loadshedding span when the mosquitoes would be all set to devour me, yet again. Oh God please help! :-D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

At least mosquitoes don't waste their time in meetings. So they deserve what they are getting ... some human blood ... I wonder how come they are not at the top of the food chain ... ummm ... they should be ... :D