Wednesday 4 June 2008

Snail Paced Internet Speed in Office

The net in my office is performing miserably these days. The speeds seem slower than that of a snail. In fact the speed is so slow that i was unable to post replies to comments on my blog in one go. I had to visit the page a number of times and still there was no success. I finally got through to the comments page from home. This happened yesterday and so did today. I wonder what would the situation be like tomorrow.

In all these battles with the speed, i completely forgot to "twitter". :'(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its good that u'r internet is down and u can't go 'twitter' ... damn girl u r giving out so much personal information about u'r self and people. Are u NUTS or some thing ???

Monazza Talha said...

That's true. I am giving out details. But only insignificant small ones. I am keeping all the juicy stuff to myself and will continue with it. ;-)

-Monazza.