Thursday 5 June 2008

Scary Interviewer

Looking at the blog title you might wonder who is that. Or maybe you might say that every interviewer is like that. But right now i am only refering to myself and nobody else. I think i did manage to "scare" a guy who had come for an interview. Well i didn't "boo" at him or sneak up on him from behind. I simply pointed out in the very beginning of the interview to him that his resume' was not tailored for the job he had applied for, which was QA Engineer. He was apologetic about it and said he would fix it. But i felt that that comment of mine sort of scared him and the scare remained till the end of the interview, and even after that. Oh well, i hope he forgives me as i would really wish for him to say goodby to his project at his company and come join my team. :-)

No comments: