Sunday 1 June 2008

Changing Time on the Clocks

As soon as it struck 12 am at night (or didn't), i set out to set the correct time on the clocks of my house. I did the wall clock in the lounge first. Then i did Abbu's mobile and then Ammi's. After that i corrected the time on my mobiles and the wall clock in my room. I knew i was missing some of the time telling gadgets. Just realised a moment ago that i needed to correct my computer clock too, so i did. Which reminds me that my wrist watch is still telling the 'old' time. Wait for me dear faithful watch, here i come to set things straight. :-D hehe

8 comments:

Kashif said...

I hope your office clock has already been changed by someone:)

Best for now.
Kashif

Monazza Talha said...

The office wall clock displayed the correct time when i reached here. I had to change my PC time myself though. And i changed the time of my wrist watch on my way here.

Slowly i am unraveling the clocks that need time adjustments. ;-)

-Monazza.

Anonymous said...

haha ... thanks God I don't hve to do it all by myself. Its such a pain in rare to go and fix each and every watch. This whole thing is so regulated, that this summer our govt. on crack announced one week delay and everything got so messed up. T-mobile sent wrong settings to my phone and it changed its time one week earlier.

So yea technology sux. Period.

PS: Ok my writing above doesn't support my conclusion below. But i just wanted to say it. So yea :P

Monazza Talha said...

I can conclude just one thing from this.

"Relying too much on technology can be injurious as well as hazardous for health."

-Monazza. :-)

Anonymous said...

^^

Ok this is pure 'Boongi' .

Monazza Talha said...

Aaahhh! But that's my blog. I can do whatever i please on it. Right?

-Monazza.

Anonymous said...

^^
another 'Boongi' ... :))

cauz its not a private blog but a public one ... hahaha

Monazza Talha said...

Awwwww! You thought i am unaware of the fact that this is a public blog. So nice of you to tell me.