Friday 7 December 2007

Seat Belt is Hazardous for my Dupatta

Since the day I got a speeding ticket and was instructed to wear a seat belt, I have been paying heed to this and regularly wearing it. It is a good thing that now I obey one more law of traffic.

But there is only one problem with it. In the morning the seat belt completely crumples my dupatta. :-) hehehe When I get out of the car, it seems that I have worn an un-ironed dupatta and it looks very untidy. I struggle to make it look as neat as possible but I feel I do not succeed much.

If only they would design such seat belts that would not destroy the ironing of my dupatta so much. Or maybe I should look for a portable iron. :-)

2 comments:

Kashif said...

Well for the time being you can arrange a portable iron, you could get one being used by travellers.

The main soultion is that you should buy your dupatta in a different material avoiding cotton material as you will have to wear seat belt from now on:)

If it doesn't suit well then you could keep your matching Dupatta on the back seat of your car and wear scarf while driving.

And, get changed before getting out of the car in office car park.

Hope it will work('-')

Best for now.
Kashif

Monazza Talha said...

I guess a portable iron is the best idea as changing the dupatta again and again can prove to be very hectic. *pant pant* And also there is no privacy in the parking lot.

Matching a dupatta of a different crease-proof material with my clothes would also be a huge task. I am lazy. :-D hehe

Thanks for all your non-lazy efforts in putting together a list of options for me ;-)

Monazza :-)