Tuesday 18 December 2007

All Alone

Today I am all alone in my department in the office. Two team member have already resigned and the third one is not present. Am feeling really strange. This is reminding of my early days in iENGINEERING. At that time I was not only the only one in my QA department but was also the only girl in the office for quite some time. Then another girl joined and proved to be a breath of fresh air for me. :-) A new team member was supposed to join today, but she hasn't showed up yet. I am guessing she is not coming today, if at all coming. ;-) It is not that there are no people or no other girls in the office right now, but I have a feeling of being alone. There are pleasures of solitude as well, but right now all I am feeling is lonely. Wish another breath of fresh of air would come soon. ;-) hehe

2 comments:

Kashif said...

Assalam-o-alaikum Monazza,

I hope your loneliness period had passed and another new fresh air breath is there for you while you are reading my comments.

Good Luck:)

Well is Imtiaz still working in development department of IEngineering? Though i heard that another Ex-F3n has joined your company last year.

Happy Eid Mubarak!

I am going to Scotland tomorrow,Inshallah, to enjoy Eid Holidays with my daughter:)

Best for now.
Kashif

Monazza Talha said...

Walaikum Assalam Kashif,

Yes the phase has passed but only partly. Hope it passes completely and soon. :-D

Imtiaz left iENGINEERING two months ago. I was the only other F3ian, as far as i know. I will probe some more to find any other culprits.

Have a nice Eid. Give my love to your lovely daughter.

-Monazza. :-)