Sunday 9 December 2007

B is for Bubble, G is for Gum

So, how many of you like making bubbles with a bubble gum? Well for one, I love to do that. Whenever I am chewing gum I am on to the task of making bigger better bubbles. I don’t always succeed in making my bubbles very big, but I sure do enjoy the activity. Doing this, I do end up with aching jaws and a hard-as-stone bubble gum between my teeth, but I still never give up on trying achieving bubble perfection. ;-)

It’s something fun for me to do and I don’t even stop even when I am in my office. Maybe the people watching me do this get irritated. And maybe the pops of the bubbles irritate people more. But what can I do? Every time a gum is in my mouth, getting chewed, I have to make a bubble out of it. I guess it’s in my blood.

Recently I saw a video clip on the Internet in which a girl was making bubbles inside bubbles. She made a huge bubble, and then she made another bubble inside that one. And just like this she made 4 bubbles, one inside the other. It was a cool sight. Now that is my next target. Wish me luck! ;-)

2 comments:

Kashif said...

Assalam-o-alaikum Monazza,

I hope you are keeping well.

Nice to know about your bubble adventure.

Yesterday i visited Breadford & Rochdayle and on my way back to Edinburgh, i just thought to make bubbles while chewing the gum. I did that after a long time and don't know why this idea came in my mind.

I was trying to make perfect and big bubbles (only 1 at a time) and enjoyed it.

Today i read your blog and smiled at this coincidence.

Good luck with your multiple bubbles technique though i will try myself as well.

Best for now.
Kashif

Monazza Talha said...

Walaikum Assalam Kashif,

Yes it was an interesting coincidence :-) Happy "bubble-ing"

I would love to try that multiple bubble thing. I just wish that Ding Dong bubble was a bit stronger ;-)

Monazza :-D