Thursday 27 December 2007

Benazir Dead!

I heard this news in the evening but was unable to believe it. In this case i implied the rule of 'seeing is believing'. I wanted to actually see a body or something on the TV to be sure of this. I hadn't seen any body but the news blurted out from all the news channels made me realise that this was true. And finally they showed a coffin as well but that didn't matter at all. I was already in shock at what had happened. Not only me but my whole family and the whole nation. It was a very unpredictable event, an unfortunate assassination.

I was not a Benazir supporter but still i feel very bad at what has happened. I am truely sorrowful at heart this time. I just hope and pray that may Allah rest her soul in peace. I also pray that may Allah have mercy on our country and keep it stable. Otherwise a civil war is just around the corner. May Allah keep us all safe! Ameen.

1 comment:

Kashif said...

Assalam-o-alaikum Monazza,

I hope my comments find you in best of health and Imaan.

Its really shocking news for everyone.

What has happened is wrong and we condemn this assisination but most disappointd thing is the current situation in the country. A lot of cars, trains, buldings have been set on fire.
Pakistan is already a poor country and especially there is no insuarance of the cars or trains burnt.

Media in Europe and everywhere else is showing about situation in Pakistan.

May Allah save this country. Ameen.

Wassalam
Kashif