Friday 31 October 2008

Trance News: Wasted Days Wasted Nights

Since i had got so many holidays for the Eid, i was kind of overwhelmed. I planed of a trillion tasks to do in those 5 days. I made such a brilliant plan in my mind that everything seemed achievable, if done in sequence and the prescribed duration of time. Some of the typical tasks included doing my laundry, cleaning the clutter in my room, vacuuming the carpet, reading up some material, searching for some relevant stuff on the Internet, watching a couple of movies, resting to my hearts content, lazing around in a relaxing mode and sleeping to my hearts desire. [Ok so these are not actually a trillion tasks, but when i was planning these looked likes so ;-) hehe] But i couldn't do even a single one. All i managed to do in these five days was to grow my cough, kill friendly bacteria inside me [antibiotics kill the good bacteria along with the bad ones :'( ] and develop a strange pain at the bottom of my rib cage. Not only this, but i managed to disturb the hell out of my family members during nights and succeeded in making my Mom worried a lot.

My mother felt she couldn't do much to ease my uneasiness/restlessness/pain so got more and more worried. I kept advising her to put some ear plugs in her ears so that she wouldn't hear the cough. Neither she would hear the coughing and nor would she worry. ;-) hehe But she didn't listen. You know mothers.

So this is how my days got wasted and my nights got wasted. But then i kept saying to myself that once i cross this bridge of unexpected illness, i would move like lightening and fill up all my gaps.

Stay tuned for the next posts to find out. ;-) hehe

No comments: