Wednesday 6 April 2005

Orkut Gone Bonkers!

Orkut has gone completely "Bonkers" today. It is not working at all. The bad server error keeps creeping up. Its not letting me post on a community forum (i have littereally tried 50 times). It is displaying one of my community with deleted forums. You name it, it's happening here.

I wonder if a day would come when i would be able to go to Orkut, do whatever i like and not see the sight of this dreaded error message for the whole duration of my session.



When will it turn good! Posted by Hello

3 comments:

Vivek said...

asp.net and SQL server as the back end lol what else can u expect :-p

microsoft != large volumes of traffic
unless
implementation = MS cluster

Monazza Talha said...

I guess you are right. But the more i try to trust and defend Microsoft technologies the more stupid errors it shows me. :-P LOL

I wonder if one day it will all be perfect.

Vivek said...

with micro$oft,

perfect = 90% bug free , they then release a SP For the remaining 10% , which fixes 7% and introcuces 25% new bugs ... ad infinitum until 3 SPs later they release a new version :p

Thats how micro$oft works can't blame them , if it werent for their development environments I would have to seek alterbative sources of income... probably a verrrrry grrrrrumpy marrrrrketing grrrrruy