Monday 28 February 2005

My Big Boss is Here

My "big boss" (ther CEO of the company) was supposed to come to Pakistan from USA on 26 February. And for that reason, the whole office crew was called to work on Sunday. I was called too, but i took leave since i had something planned before for that day.

Today it was the second day of my boss in the office. I had strange thoughts in my mind when i was coming to work today. What it would be like to have him around? How will i get to talk to him about my "issues"? How will he go about things? etc

I still haven't found time to have a chat with him, but its not bad having him around. He also brought gifts for the whole office, which seems like a good gesture. All the single men got ties, the married ones (who also have a kid or two) got toys for their kids. I could neither be given a tie or a toy (well maybe a toy for ME could have been good), so i was given a huge mug. The size is good. Perfectly fits my needs for a single serving of tea. ;-)

I just hope that the way my boss looked today, friendly and considerate, he remains the same when i finally take my bundle of "complaints cum demands" to him. :-D

1 comment:

Kashif said...

I think i should show this blog to my Boss so he could learn something:)