Wednesday 23 February 2005

Bad Mood

Today I am in a very bad mood. And I am hating it. But so far nothing has come my way that can change my mood status.

It all started at home in the morning. Had a "tiny" argument with my mother.

Then on the road I could feel that I was more intolerant of others "mistakes". I impatiently honked the horn for the greatest number of times at various people today.

In the office I heard the news that the "big boss" is coming from USA and so we have to come to work on Sunday.

Then I got a call from my sister. It was referring to the same “reason-of-argument". That further made me mad.

Finally, I got to talk to my boss over the phone, and the "vague" tasks he assigned me further deteriorated my mood. And that was like a straw on the camel’s back.

Since then I am so “@#$%” that I can’t even tell. It’s a feeling hard to explain. Even I myself cannot understand what it is.

And in this situation I have decided to resign from my office too. I don’t know how far am I going to stick this decision, but right now I even feel like quitting. Just want to shut down my PC (maybe not even do this), collect my stuff and just run off. Maybe it’s not a wise decision. But then not everything we want to do is wise.

But I know I am a slave of this wisdom. I am not bold enough to just do it. I do think about consequences. I think about “appropriate behavior” (whatever that is). I think about ethics and morals. I think about fulfilling commitments and abiding by agreements.

And maybe a “slave” like me does not have a right to complain.

No comments: