Thursday 4 December 2008

Stressed Out!

These days i am really really REALLY stressed out. There is a lot going on. Lots of work in office. Lots of 'fighting' going on with the boss. Lots of things bugging me. Lots of tasks assigned to myself at home too that i am unable to complete. Lots of boredom. Lots of everything not-so-good. All of this leads to mood swings, rash behaviors and pangs of extreme rage. This also leads to de-motivation in several things in my life. My "sunshines" help and do cheer me up but i want a solution to all this. I am disoriented these days and can't seem to figure where to start and how to begin knocking out the stress factors. I don't like this feeling and want to be rid of this as soon as possible.

I just made up my mind on run-time. I am not going to pick and choose the stress causing factors to start making amends to get rid of them. I am just going to pick up a gun and start shooting at whatever comes in my way. *shoot shoot zap shoot kapow zap zap* I can already feel the stress levels descending.
>:-) heh heh heee


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stop playing too many games kiddo :D

Monazza Talha said...

The saying goes like this "All work and no play makes Jane a dull girl." So the work is basically making me dull and stressing me out. Play is actually rejuvenating. :-D

-Monazza.

Kashif said...

Eid Mubarak!

I wouldn't be able to come online in next couple of days so i acept advance wishes.

Best,
K.

Anonymous said...

din ovi nai rahe te din evi nai rehne!

Mushkil k bad asnani he, InshAllah.

-Salman