Monday 1 December 2008

Pockets & Pockets

The dress that i wear everyday is shalwar qameez. And when this dress is for a female that doesn't have any pockets. Men's shalwar qameez dress has at least two pockets in the shirt. I always envy them that they have pockets on them to keep stuff in.

Today i was not wearing shalwar qameez. I was wearing my jeans. Not only this but i was wearing my denim jacket as well. Now the combination of both made my hands full with pockets. There was an abundance of pockets everywhere (on me *giggles*). Many were in my jeans many in my jacket. There were so many pockets that i was overwhelmed to have them all. I guess having all these pockets on me in one day, really quenched my thirst for wanting one every day, in an instant.

Note: Out of the zillion pockets that i had, only one contained something worthwhile. It contained a yummy Ding Dong bubble. Woo Hoo! ;-)

Disclaimer: I am not responsible if after reading this post you become obsessed with pockets, see/hear/smell pockets, want to check your pockets, feel like pickpocketing and even think yourself to be a 'packet in a pocket'. ;-)

1 comment:

Monazza Talha said...

I gave away the Ding Dong in my pocket to a colleague. It was all good except that it was slightly squashed. Hope he didn't mind. :-)

-Monazza.