Thursday 4 December 2008

Please Stay Forever, You Are My Sunshine!

There come times in your life when you feel really blue. The times when you are sad with tears bucketing up behind your eyes. The times when you are trying hard to remain as normal and strong as possible in front of the world, but inside you are hurting and breaking. You feel like cutting off from the whole world and packing yourself in an out-of-reach cocoon. You even shed a tear or two while keeping things hidden from the rest.

In times like these there are some people who act like rain drops in the dessert sun. They are the sunshine in rainy days and rays of hope in days of despair. A look at them would start making your day better. And getting a chance to talk to them would result in a complete transformation. All of a sudden your heavy heart would start feeling light, your mood would turn better, tears would evaporate as if they never existed and the inverted curve of the lips would become upright.

I am so thankful to Allah that He has given me such people who make my day and even make it better. They successfully cheer me up whenever i need cheering up and make me feel good about my life. I am not going to thank them for their 'services' because they are my pals and i own them. :-) They bring 'Technicolor' to my life, without which things would just have remained grey.

I would just like to say to them, "It's so good to have you around." I should perhaps call out and say to them, "Please stay forever and ever as you are my sunshine!" :-)

This post is dedicated to my dearest pals. :-)

3 comments:

Monazza Talha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Lol ;)

Monazza Talha said...

;-) hehe