Friday 19 December 2008

Holiday! Rejuvenate!

Took two days leave from work, Wednesday and Thursday. It seemed like an act of rebellion so i gladly went ahead with it. ;-) Doing something for oneself is always refreshing and pleasing. I didn't do anything fruitful or positive during these two days (though i did have to do my laundry, and still didn't do it). Just relaxed (yes i traveled but it was stress-less). Rejuvenated i returned to work only to have another pair of holidays coming my way (that is the weekend). Woo hoo! :-D

I sometimes do miss the school/college days just because of the holidays. I think everybody should take a break from work from time to time to have relaxing days off. I really believe this:

Doing holiday does rejuvenate!

;-)

1 comment:

Monazza Talha said...

Woo hoo! I am once again on a holiday. Started from December 24 and will have my last holiday on December 28. It's so good to be away from work for such a long time. I am treating myself to days off and enjoying them too.

PS: I am wondering who is going to drag me to work on Monday! ;-)

-Monazza.