Thursday 24 January 2008

Loving Blue; Hating Blue

There has always been a lot of blue in my life. One reason is that blue is my favourite colour. Whenever I look at material objects, the blue ones are the lucky ones that catch my attention. I am always looking for blue pencils, blue sharpeners, blue clothes, blue ear rings and practically everything blue. This is the “loving” the blue part.

There is another face to this blue being in my life matter. Blue is also a feeling and the worst that I ever suffer. Feeling blue gives rise to blue tears, blue moments, blue thoughts and pure blue-ness. Everything seems to be clogged with blue. This is the “hating” the blue part.

It is so funny that one thing can have so many aspects and so many faces. That’s even funnier that you love some parts and you hate some parts. I guess this “blue” thing does not really fit into this description, but what’s the harm in making a comparison and saying it. We can say anything we like, right? Especially anything that is at least not hurting anyone, right? And I guess a mindless scribble would definitely NOT cause any pain, right? Don’t mind me and tell me I am wrong if I am wrong, right? ;-) hehe

I better go now. Catch ya all later.

Note: If you think the above is a rubbish piece of writing, then please forgive me. You might have guessed that I am blue so I am thinking blue which is not straight. So I guess I do deserve a big pardon. Right? ;-) hehe

No comments: