Sunday 11 November 2007

A Little Bit of Courage

Some people have the courage to face the difficult situations in their lives while having a smile on their faces. Some have the strength and courage to make difficult decisions, and not only do they do this but they also stick to those decisions no matter what.

I always thought I was one of those people; full of courage and strength. I thought there was nothing in the world I cannot face. No mountain seemed high enough and no river seemed deep enough. And I guess I did face some difficult times myself and came through fine. But some recent changes in my life have pushed me to think otherwise. I never knew I was such a coward. I feel like laughing at this fact as well as crying on it. But whatever I do I am unable to find a solution to the ups and downs in my life.

I am just longing for a little bit of that courage and strength that I once thought I had. May Allah help me in this as I know now for sure that no man can.

No comments: