Tuesday 13 November 2007

Grow a Gift

Many of you would agree that that after Orkut, Facebook is the latest rage. And i even feel it is a far bigger blast than Orkut too. The ones who have already got their hands dirty with Facebook would know that there are many add-ins (applications), that can be added to one's page to show different angles of the personality to your friends or to merely have fun.

One such application is 'Grow a Gift'. In this application you can send a 'seed' to your pal, which in reality is a flower pot, that grows some kind of plant, tree or item in a duration of 4 days. I for one am completely in love with this application. I have 'gifted' so many 'seeds' to myself that i now don't even need to add the 'garden' application. I have a garden of my own.

I wish i had a real garden like that. I am sure i will have one really soon Insha Allah :-D

2 comments:

Kashif said...

Assalam-o-alaikum Monazza,

I hope you are keeping well.

Well its good to know that you own a garden of flowers:)

I have also added my profile on Facebook as my colleague intorduced this to me last week.

I hope i will find you on facebook some day:)

Cheers.

Wassalam
Kashif

Monazza Talha said...

Walaikum Assalam Kashif,

Yeah its fun keeping an online garden. See ya on Facebook.

-Monazza.