Saturday 6 October 2007

Massive RAT Attack

On Thursday when I opened my office desk drawer, I was devastated by the sight I came across. My drawer had come across a massive attack by the rats the night before. They had not only nibbled on my stuff but had also left some “goodies” there. *sick* I was really angry to see all this. Angry at the rats, that why in the world did they attack only my drawer and not anybody else’s. And angry at the office management that why can’t they make proper permanent arrangements to prevent entry of rats. *grrrr*

Well I cleaned up my drawer, put all my stuff in a small box, and since then carrying it to and from the office. It’s a burden carrying the stuff, but I guess it’s the only way to keep it safe from the sneaky naughty rats. I wish my management would do something “solid” about the problem without me making it into an “issue” yet again.

No comments: