Thursday 23 December 2004

Wanted: 'Gal Pals'

It might sound strange but I am really longing to have some gal pals around. Its not that I don't have any friends (who are girls), but its just that they are far away. No girls around where I spend a big chunk of my day. Waaahhhh :'(

In my office where I have to spend a really long time there is no girl but me. The place I was at before this one had a few girls around, but they too were in the next office, sort of.

Even when I was in UK there were no girls in my class. Oh how I had wished there would be some around, but there were none. [ Well come to think of it, there were not many students around in the class let alone girls ;) ]

It's not that I can't talk to boys or they are not good at conversing but sometimes girls really need to talk to girls. ;-)

I have no idea how the boys feel in the presence of girls or to be more specific one girl. [ My deepest sympathies with them if they feel uneasy. ;-) ] But I for one can't stand being the only girl around.

Help me out you girls out there. Apply for a job in iEngineering. ;-)

PS: Boys are free to express their feelings about having a 'snooping' girl around. ;-)

No comments: