Friday 17 December 2004

Installations

Today was the 10th day on my new job. Apart from doing tiny bits of other things i have been installing software as well.

Day 1:
- Installed Yahoo Toolbar

Day 2:
- Formatted the whole system and installed WIndows 2000 Professionsl & then SP3.
- Installed Office 2000
- Installed Partition Magic
- Insatlled Adobe Acrobat
- Installed Ultimate Zip
- Installed MSN MEssenger
- Installed Norton Anti virus

Day 7:
- Installed Internet Explorer 6 with service pack

Day 8:
- Installed Visual Studio 2000
- Installed MSDN July 2002
- Installed Top STyle Pro (Trial)
- Installed Adobe Photoshop

Day 9:
- Installed Visual Studio .NET
- Installed Dreamweaver MX
- Installed Visio Professional
- Installed MS SQL Server 2000
- Installed The Regulator (a regex generator utility for .NET)

Day 10:
- Planning to install MSDN for VS .NET if i can find the CDs.

That's why every time my sister comes online (she is in Sweden) and asks me what i am doing, all i can say is 'Installations'. ;-)

2 comments:

Anon said...

I reckon u should be happy as for the last 10 days have been really interesting ;)

Monazza Talha said...

Oh yes i am soooo excited. I am always excited about installing software. Keep wanting to install more and more till my machine bursts. ;) But cant take that many chances on my home PC so i have found a good guinea pig in the form of an office PC. ;) If you know of any good free useful softwares do tell me about them. I might as well try them too. ;)

Have a happy holidays Ankur! See ya around. :)